ADD - Cancel AD&d 8008607182
I have asked you more than once to cancel AD&D 8008607182 immediately.
You have responded by continuing to take 24.75 from my Regions Bank Account monthly. Tracking 021000025532303 What is the problem? I do not want this and want you to stop deducting it from my account. Please see to this and reply to me ASAP as to the fact that it has or has not been done, if not, please tell me why.
I do not understand what is so difficult about this simple request.
I thank you for your assistance in this matter, Esther Lee Moserreview #272769
You may also like
- "Hello Dear Reader, I came across this site while a claim that I partial filed was pending. I was so busy at the time (and now)...."
- "Great company for health insurance We humans have tendency to think about writing for a company or finding a way to post our frustration online when we are duped or there..."
- "Got a call for an interview and did my research. Just do a Google search for Bankers Life and Casualty, then click each link, starting at #5 and work down...."
- "All cited lack of performance for HOA [Home Owners Association] management continue & has retrograded from poor to untenable.Note that G3 provides HOA property management, the subject of this review...."
- "This was in a friend salad 2 days ago olive garden Laurens rd Greenville sc..."
- "Remember for the customers that have complaints for GREEN CORNER AUTO Either leave your comments here or leave your email address. If you look on this page carefully you can..."
- "I tried to post several post on oodle to warn other consumers from falling into deep with these scammers. Every time I post a warning post they refuse it. I..."
- "http://www.uship.com/profile/tamainv/ I am sorry to report that my dog was hurt during transport, and Tina Elkins, very surprisingly to me, has been 100% unwilling to even discuss the issue with me..."
- " WTF absolutely no customer service training is provided at this location! walked in at 4:50pm all employees just standing around chit chatting. a customer rep remind you this is..."